Family and Community Engagement
Family engagement is core to our educational model.
- We are in frequent communication with families
- This fall in remote school, we completed virtual home visits with 99% of our families
- We survey families quarterly for feedback and so far in 2020, 94% of families have indicated that they are satisfied/very satisfied with DPA
You will soon learn that we are not fans of always taking the traditional approach - especially how we work with families and communities.
DPA Innovative Parent Partnership
The DPA Innovative Parent Partnership (DIPP) serves as the liaison between our parents, teachers, students and the surrounding community. The DIPP's goals are:
- Advocate for positive and meaningful educational experiences
- Develop effective partnerships within the community to assist with the continued growth of DPA
- Enhance learning enrichment by being the forum for ideas and opinions
- Provide all DPA students and families with the tools and resources to become productive, responsible, life-long innovators
For general DIPP inquires contact DIPP@DigitalPioneersAcademy.org